Tuesday 26 June 2018

Hi my Crafty friends, just a quick post to let you know that I have uploaded a new video to my You Tube channel, you can find the link here
In this video I show you how to create the card/paper pieces needed to make the cat card.  I include all the dimensions in the video, suitable for and 8" x 8" card, however once the pieces are all made they can be resized to suit other card sizes. The inspiration for this series is punch art, I have come up with shapes needed to produce similar effects using the basic shapes.

I hope that you will enjoy this series and craft along with me.
Part 2 is putting the card together and will be released soon. 
There will be several critters in this series and I hope that you all have fun with them. Find the FCM file here or the SVG file here

The embellishment series will run along side the critter card series,
make sure you click the bell icon to be alerted when new videos are uploaded!! 
If you do download the file I created, please follow my blog to be alerted when new videos are released on YouTube and new files that are free to download on my blog.  Please do not copy, sell or distribute my file, but please send users over to YouTube to teach them how the file was made, or to my blog to download the file.  Thanks xx😘

No comments:

Post a Comment