Wednesday 20 June 2018

Hiya everyone, I've been busy here at Crafty Chaos HQ, creating my embellishment series videos for the Scan N Cut, using their free online Canvas workspace software.
In the video on my YouTube channel I show you how to create several different flower embellishments. They could be layered up to create dimensional flowers and then used on scrapbook pages or cards. 😃
The steps shown in the video could be easily modified, in that you could select any shape as the petal, then the procedure is the same.  See the video here click here
Please feel free to download a free copy of the FCM file here   or the SVG file  here
I have even added a couple of faux stitched layers, that isn't shown in the video.  To learn how to do faux stitched layers watch this video here.

If you do download the file I created, please follow my blog to be alerted when new videos are released on YouTube and new files that are free to download on my blog.  Please do not copy, sell or distribute my file, but please send users over to YouTube to teach them how the file was made, or to my blog to download the file.

Big Crafty hugs to all my crafty friends, Happy Wednesday!
Thanks  love Beverleigh XX

No comments:

Post a Comment