Saturday 23 June 2018

Hi my crafty friends,
It's been a hectic week here at Crafty Chaos HQ. 
Work has been overtaking my free time, as most of my classes are doing their end of year exams which means loads of additional marking for me! 😝It is what I get paid for I guess, but anyone who thinks teachers have it easy, very much are mistaken.
Anyway as promised I have another video waiting for you over on my You Tube channel, part 3 of the Scan N Cut embellishment series.  I had a lot of fun making the file, I am attempting edits now but I am still very new to all this!!  You Tube link here .
I hope you enjoy this tutorial and it creates some lovely embellishments suitable for mens cards and or the Steampunk genre.  You can find the FCM file by clicking the link  here or if you prefer the SVG version then click here .
If you do download the file I created, please follow my blog to be alerted when new videos are released on YouTube and new files that are free to download on my blog.  Please do not copy, sell or distribute my file, but please send users over to YouTube to teach them how the file was made, or to my blog to download the file.

I hope you find these tutorials useful, you can follow my blog to see when other new stuff is coming out.
I'm going to take the opportunity to show you a sneaky peak of my next Series launch which will be a craft a long style, where I will show you how to make the file in Scan N Cut Canvas workspace, then show you how I put my card together. 



Keep checking back I'll be launching very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment