Wednesday 20 June 2018

Hi my crafty friends, I have just uploaded another video for you on my You tube channel click here for the video tutorial please, like, share and subscribe to my channel if the video helped you.
This is the first in a series of videos that will show you step by step how to create embellishments for your card-making and scrapbook projects.
The file that is available to download, will include the word 'love' on tags ready for you to download and cut out using you Brother Scan N Cut get the FCM file here.  I will also include an SVG file for users of other machines Get the SVG file here.
If you download please follow my blog to be alerted when new videos are released on YouTube and new files that are free to download on my blog.  Please do not copy, sell file or distribute my file, but please send users over to YouTube to teach them how the file was made, or to my blog to download the file.
Thanks  love Beverleigh XX


No comments:

Post a Comment