Tuesday 12 June 2018

At the bottom of the shimmery shiny sea!

Hi all,
Hope that you are all well, I'm good but will be better after tomorrows chemistry examination, my students are driving me nuts stressing about their exams.
Just to let you all know that I have created a you tube video, on how to trace an object in Canvas Workspace!!
It shows how to trace seaweed for use in your underwater mermaid type scenes, however the image could be substituted for something else.
I use the files to create a card for my great nieces birthday, who is three and she absolutely loved it.  You can find the video here: click link to see the video.
You will see that it is a tutorial style video, taking you through the steps simply.  If you like the video please like share and subscribe to my channel.
This is a card I made using the file:


The first photo shows it being used as seaweed in an underwater scene and in the second I'm using it as plant material.  I think both of my efforts turned out cute.
You can download a free for personal copy of the file here:   Please do not copy and sell my file or distribute but please send users over here to my blog to download the file.  Get the file here: click here.
Happy Tuesday, keep crafting!  


No comments:

Post a Comment