Friday 15 June 2018

My Funny Friend LOL

Hi there my crafty friends
I'm currently enjoying a day off work as it is Eid for many of my colleagues and students and may I firstly take this opportunity to say Eid Mubarak, enjoy!
I have been busy in my craft room and I have made another Scan n Cut video. The video shows how to make a custom fill for your letters using, Brother Scan N Cut Canvas Workspace.
It shows how to trace an image and create a custom background from it.  The background is then used to create a custom fill, for a letter or shape.  In this video I show how to create the word fun only.
The file that is available to download, will include dedicated drawing and cutting files for the words: fun and friend, for use in your projects. These are FCM files suitable for use with the Brother Scan N Cut electronic cutting machine, both files are available here: download for free please read on for user info .   Here for SVG file
If you download please follow my blog to be alerted when new videos are released on YouTube and new files are free to download on my blog.  Please do not copy, sell file or distribute my file, but please send users over to YouTube to teach them how the file was made, or to my blog to download the file.
I hope that you have a lovely day see below for a picture of the file.
See you all soon in the craft room!

No comments:

Post a Comment