Monday 2 July 2018

Critter Card assembly video


Hi, my craft friends, I haven’t been well this week and unfortunately this has meant I have got a bit behind schedule!!  We are currently in the middle of a heatwave here in the UK and I think I have had heat exhaustion, which has left me with no energy to do anything but my day job.
I would like to say thanks for the lovely comments that you are sending me regarding my videos, this does encourage me to keep on making them.
Remember you can find FCM and SVG files free in my previous post.  
I do ask that you don’t directly distribute the files but direct crafters over to my blog where they can download them for free.  Please do not sell copies of my files, either as individual files or as part of a collection. 
I hope that you continue to enjoy my projects and continue to support me in my You Tube journey.
I have included a couple of sneak pics here of my next projects, the first picture is the next part of my Critter Card series and as you can see its for all you dog lovers out there!

The second picture shows what we will be making in the 4th part of our embellishment series:
a pretty frame with floral embellishments

See you in my next video, Bye for now love Beverleigh XX

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your explicit video's. obviously your teaching skills coming to the fore. Have downloaded a couple of your patterns and am looking forward to cutting them out and assembling them,though I should design them myself.Yoou could make us lazy. Cheers, Hilda

    ReplyDelete