Tuesday 24 July 2018

Dads and Lads !!

Had a lovely day with my family.
I went shopping and treated my grandson to some new clothes for his holidays, we are all off to Cuba soon.
Before they headed back up to the Newcastle, we had our tea out at the Sycamore farm, here is Jack and Andrew:
 Heres Dad, just about to start his big, fat carvery!













and here's lad eating an onion ring whilst patiently waiting for his Mam to fetch his carvery - good 'owd Mam!






Thank goodness it arrived soon!


If Jack eats all of that "I'll eat my hat" says grandad Nick on facebook- though his Nana Bev said she would "eat hay with a donkey!" LOL









I'm guessing that after all of that food the wheels on that bus are definitely not going round and round!  You can't take the child out of the man, so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment