Thursday 19 July 2018

It's been a long time coming!

Can't believe I only have one more get up before school is out for the summer.  Who's betting it starts to rain then lol.
It has been ridiculously hot in work and the staff and students alike are in need of some much needed R&R.
This will also mean that I have more time for the other passion in my life 'craftying' and working on my You Tube channel.  I feel that it has grown nicely in the last few weeks and I am hoping that the trend continues as it makes we want to continue if I see that people are watching an enjoying my videos, as much as I enjoy making them.
It is my intention to do some basic 101 crochet lessons and basic knitting stitches whilst I'm at home.
Though I will also be going to Cuba again for my summer holiday, this is when I am switched off from everything and my phone stays locked in the safe for the most part.  I do intend to do a hotel review to publish on my You Tube Channel when I get back.  We are staying at the Iberostar Playa Pilar in Cayo Guillermo, fingers crossed its as good as we hope its supposed to be.

Here's hoping! 

Best be off to bed now - one more get up!!
Hoping that my son and his family come down for the weekend.

Beverleigh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment