Sunday 8 July 2018

A long tome ago in a galaxy far far away .........

Hi all my crafty friends,
I have been itching to play with my new Star Wars theme stamp set since I got it a few weeks ago and finally I have this is the result.


As you can see I created a theme base card using my Brother Scan N Cut and Canvas Workspace.  I had a whole lot of fun doing it and was really pleased with the result.
The card is for my best friends sons birthday later this month, he is a big fan of Star Wars, I made him an imperial walker card last year and he still has it, he said "It was the best card he'd ever had" bless him.  I didn't want to be a let down this year so, I bought the stamp set as soon as I saw it knowing it would be a hit.

My own Grandson is just getting to the age where he is getting into it as well so I may make something similar for him later this year.
Please find the FCM here and SVG here for vader.


I have also included the imperial walker from last year 

SVG here & FCM here
Please do not distribute or sell my files as either a bundle or individually.
Direct your friends to download rather than copying.  Thanks! 😘

1 comment:

  1. Thank for sharing these , just wanted you to know thevFCM file for Darth Vader is not available for download .

    ReplyDelete