Sunday 22 July 2018

The Cunning Fox


Hi all my crafty friends 
It's great to have more time to craft now that my summer holidays have officially started. I should have known the weather would change - and the timing was impeccable, as soon as I walked out of the school gate it started to rain LOL!!
I’ve been busy again in Crafty Chaos HQ making the cutting file for the “The Cunning Fox”. You can view the video here
I hope that you enjoy the tutorial on how to make the file and I think this will be fab for fox lovers out there but also as a focal point for a card or scrapbook embellishment.


If you would like a free copy of the file you can download the FCM here and SVG here
Please do not distribute or sell my files as either a bundle or individually.
Direct your friends to download rather than copying.  Thanks! 😘

I will be releasing new videos soon, make sure you keep an eye out or better still set the bell icon to notify you when new videos are uploaded.
Bye for now and keep crafting! xx

3 comments:

  1. When I click on the svg it comes up with a bulldog letters in a circle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sorry I will check this out for

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I have rectified my mistake and the file is now available for download.

    ReplyDelete