Saturday 1 June 2019

Pop up with a twist - hop along to you tube now!

Hello my, crafty friends just a quick update to announce the new content on my You Tube channel.
I have been working on he mechanism for this card, I can't claim it as my idea, I saw someone making this the hard way: score board, pencil, ruler and measuring - not my idea of fun.  So I decided to create a digital version this is how the card came out:

Front


Inside

I think that the card came out cute and you can learn how to create your own file over on You Tube HERE.
I show you why the snap to grid function is useful and how to create a multi-font greeting for your card.
Alternatively, you can retrieve the file for free in SVG format here: and FCM format here: 
Please do not sell my files as bundles or individually but feel free to make projects with them, please tell your friends where they can find me, on my blog and on You Tube.
See you all soon and happy crafting. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment