Saturday 29 June 2019

Magic slider surprise card ...

Suitable for many occasions when you resort to cash, vouchers or gift card for a present.
You could choose your decoration to suit the theme of the voucher or for the recipient.
I have added a dog to the front of mine as we are a family of dog lovers, so this card could be used as a birthday card for many of them.
This is how the card came out:



I think its really novel way to present a monetary gift and very easy to put together.
You can download the file for free in SVG format here and in FCM format here
If you would like to learn how to create your own file then head over to my You Tube channel here
As always please do not sell my files individually or as a bundle but download them and make projects also remember to direct your friends over to my blog to download their files too.
Happy crafting, I'll be back soon love Beverleigh 10 xx

2 comments: