Tuesday 18 June 2019

Contemporary extreme - plus why is the offset tool so useful

Hi my crafty friends I have been busy making another video for you on how to create an even more stylised flower.
I had a load of fun with this one, no two flowers that I have created are exactly the same - I hope that you like them.  They make a great embellishment for cards and scrapbooks alike.
If you are interested this is how the file came out:



I have also tried to explain in detail why the offset tool is a really useful function.  I would encourage you to head over to my You Tube channel where I show you how to create the file, click this link here.
If you would prefer to download the file for use on you projects then feel free to get it in FCM format and SVG format free of charge.
If you like my file or my video please leave comments, then I know that folks are still interested in what I am creating (making one video, converting, editing and uploading takes a few hours) I don't want to be wasting time if you don't like what I am doing.
Please support me by not selling my freely available files individually or as a bundle, like I say this takes a lot of time and all I ask is that you direct your crafty friends to my blog, where they can download their own files.
As always please like, share and subscribe on my You Tube Channel this does help other people to find my videos as comments, likes and subs alters the algorithm to direct others to my videos, which in turn helps to grow my channel and reach more crafters.
Thanks for your continued support, crafty hugs, love Beverleigh 10 xx

2 comments:

  1. Beverleigh, you mention the center of your mat is a cricut mat cut down. Could you further explain how you achieved this and which adhesive you used. There are a few of us who would be very interested.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just attach it directly on top of the Brother mat using red liner tape. Its worked for me without issues for 21/2 years.

    ReplyDelete