Saturday 8 June 2019

Magic eye shutter card

Hi my crafty friends, I have been busy creating this magic eye file and video for you.  This makes a lovely interactive card and can be modified in many ways.
I had a lot of fun creating the file and also the card, to test the mechanism and also I wanted a card for my colleague and friend at school, she is is a modern foreign language teacher (mainly French), so I thought this was the perfect theme for her birthday.

This is how the card came out:


I think it came out super cute and the card could easily be adapted to suit any theme and could also be made much bigger or smaller as desired.
You can download a free copy of the file in FCM format here: and also in SVG format here:
I hope that you enjoy the file.
If you would like to learn how to create the file yourself, head over to my You Tube channel here:where I take you step by step through the process. 
I hope that you are enjoying my blog posts and also my "how to videos".
Thanks for your continued support.
As usual I ask that you do not sell my files individually or as part of a bundle, though you are more than welcome to make projects and sell as many as you like.  I also would ask that you subscribe to my channel and blog and tell all of your crafty friends where to find me.  Remember that canvas is a free app and the files can be converted to SVG format easily, this means that the files are useful to crafters that own electronic cutters that can read SVG format files.  
If you would like a video showing how to convert files then I can do a You Tube video on that, please leave your comments below.
Thanks and Happy Crafting, Love from Beverleigh 10. xx

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Beverleigh, you are so kind helping me to learn how to use scan n cut canvas. I will watch all of your you tube tutorials. I would like to know how you made your glue stamp too as I have trouble gluing intricate cuts. I don't know how to follow your blog yet but I intend to find out. Sandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I have now done a video to show how to create this. xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing this and for the instructional video. I’ve learned so much.

    ReplyDelete