Monday 10 June 2019

Contemporary you ain't seen nothing yet

I have had many requests to show how to make the contemporary daisy file that I premiered on my You Tube channel,  showing how to put the magic eye card together.
I have also used it to make the following cards.


I cut the file twice from black for each card and glued them together this enabled me to create a recess for the paper pieced parts to fit in. I cut it out of orange, yellow and green card and pieced it all together.  I created the background with Distress Inks and my make-up brushes that are very similar to the "life changing brushes" but much cheaper, I can highly recommend them as they are so easy to blend with, this is the current link to them on Amazon though if you are reading this in the future then this link my not be active. 
I was also asked about the gem picker that I was using in the video you can find that at this link to Amazon where you can find the one that I use in my videos. 
If you would like to watch the video on how to make the file then head over to You tube channel
Or if you prefer you can download a free copy of the file in FCM and SVG format by clicking the appropriate link.
As always please don't sell my files but download them and make them into projects, remember to direct your friends to my blog so that they can do the same.  Can I also ask that you subscribe to my blog, this encourages me to continue to reduce content.


No comments:

Post a Comment