Sunday 3 November 2019

3rd day of Christmas - Let it Snow

This has made a fun and elegant Christmas card that is great for batch making.  
I challenged myself this year that I would try to make two of each and then make tags out of the left over materials.  I created the elements in Canvas workspace and then created the cards on my scan n cut.  I utilised the drawing function for the sentiment and the snowflake and to me it looks like a hand stamped image.

This is how the card turned out:



If you would be interested in learning to create the file for yourselves then head over to my You Tube channel where I have a video showing you how.
Alternatively, if you would like to use the file then you can get the FCM file here and the SVG file here.
This year I am loving adding the bakers twin for a nice twist.
I hope that you will enjoy using the file and that you will continue to support Bothe my channel and my blog.
As always please do not sell my files individually or as a collection but feel free to make as many projects as you wish. 
Thanks to you all and happy Sunday crafting to you all,  love from Beverleigh 10 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment