Thursday 31 October 2019

2nd Day of Christmas tag

This make a beautiful tag which could be used on a gift or as a topper on a card.
This is how the file turned out:
I think that the cut out looks really pretty and if you decide to follow the tutorial on my channel you will learn loads of skills in Canvas Workspace.
As alway the file can be downloaded free of charge in FCM format here and SVG format here.

If you would like to create the file yourself then here in the link to try for yourself on my  You Tube channel here.

As always please do not sell my files but please feel free to download them and use them in your projects.  I would appreciate it if you would consider following my blog and also telling your friends where to find me.

Happy crafting till we make the 3rd day of Christmas. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment