Tuesday 26 November 2019

6th day of Christmas wisemen still seek Him

This is my religious offering for this years series, if this isn't your thing then please feel for to skip this one.
I think this could be elegant dependent on which colours you choose.

This is how the file turned out:

You can either watch the video on how to create the file on my You Tube Channel here:
or as always you can download it for free here in FCM format and here in SVG format.  I hope that you will give the video a try as you may learn a technique anyway.
As always please do not sell my files as individuals or bundled together, but feel free to download them ands them to create your own projects and also please tell your friends where they can find it.
Happy Crafting Love Beverleigh 10 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment