Sunday 10 November 2019

4 th day of Christmas - shake, rattle and roll

Hi guys I'm still struggling with this sore throat but decided to bring you the 4th day of Christmas anyway.
This makes  interactive shaker card, this always gives the wow factor and makes sure that your card will be displayed in a prominent place as part of the recipients decorations.
I had a lot of fun making this card and I'm sure that you will too and moreover its really easy to achieve.

This is how my version of the card came out:


I decide in this case I was going to stamp my greeting as I had a new stamp set that I was dying to try out, but the greeting included with the files would work out just as well.  I decided to go with quite traditional colours this time, I think this would look great in the "Frozen" colour palette too.
In the video I show you how to make a slightly different tree, so that you have options and have included both files in the download.
This is how the alternate tree looks - I haven't made an actual sample but it should work in exactly the same way.  I also decide to add a faux stitched detail too.
I hope that you will have a go at this for yourselves if you do want to give it a try you can watch the video over on my You Tube channel here:

Alternatively, if you would like to download and use the file in you projects you can find the file in FCM format here and SVG format here:

As always please do not sell my files individually or as a bundle but please feel free to download and use them in you projects.

Happy Sunday crafting and I look forward to blogging the 5th day soon, love from Beverleigh 10 xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment