Tuesday 13 November 2018

Reindeer assembly and hospice workshop


Hi all my crafty friends I have another assembly tutorial on our 12 days of Christmas series, its the reindeer shaped card you can download the file from a previous post which you can skip along to: here:
This is how the card turned out I hope that you like it:

If you are interested in how the card goes together then check out the video on my You tube channel here:

I’ve got a lot going on at the moment as it our science department focus week next week, so we are all busy preparing for that but as a breather I’m doing a little bit of crafting.
I also feel like I’m coming down with something, my throat reels a bit scratchy, I’m wheezy and have a bit of a silly cough.  Fingers crossed that this doesn’t develop into anything serious!!

I’m attending a charity crafting event/workshop on Saturday, which is raising money for the local hospice.  I am looking forward to making new friends.
Hope to be posting again soon, Keep Crafting love Beverleigh10 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment