Saturday 17 November 2018

In this video I show you how ton assemble the 3rd day of Christmas Reindeer penny slider card.  I think would make a lovely card for a child or a young family as children just adore interactive elements.  Be sure to use good quality glue - because it will need to stand up to being handled.
I cut all the pieces using my scan n cut, you might be interested in the video on how to make the card then click here: 

This is how the card turned out: 





Please remember to like, share and subscribe, I read all of the comments that you leave.  See you all soon love Beverleigh 10 xx.

1 comment:

  1. We have just today found your YouTube channel and blog. We so appreciate all your hard work and abundant generosity. Sending you well wishes and a huge thank you!

    ReplyDelete