Friday 23 November 2018

on the 7th day of christmas a snowman family


Hi crafty friends welcome to the 12 days of Christmas Day 7 snowman family card. For this project, I used a free stencil and just adapted it to make a family of snowmen and then I put it together with a circle shaped easel card.  I think it came out super cute and I would love to see any of your makes.

I hope that you are enjoying this series as much as I am enjoying making the videos.
You can find the file creation video HERE:

This is how the file turned out:



You can download the file here in SVG  here: and FCM here:

Please do not sell my files individually or as part of a bundle, but feel free to make and sell as many projects as you like.  

That’s about it for now but Happy crafting! Love Beverleigh 10 XX

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for these videos and free fcm files they are great have only just seen ur work . Thank you again

    ReplyDelete