Saturday 17 November 2018

Assembly of the 1st Day of Christmas Card

Hi all,  I've been so busy this week, it seems that all of my classes deem to be doing their end of topic exams.   This means I have had loads of additional marking to do, plus parents evening last night means I haven't had as much time left to craft !😒!
This shows you one way that you can use the file that I created on scan n cut canvas software, of the poinsettia in a pot. 
This is how my card came out:



I hope that you will enjoy making this and take a look at this video here and leave me comments below, to tell me how your Christmas preparations are going.
Remember that the file is available to download for free here:
Please do not distribute or sell my files as either a bundle or individually.
Direct your friends to download rather than copying.  Thanks! 😘 Keep crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment