Thursday 24 October 2019

Family Tree

This is the family tree file that I showed in the Facebook groups that I am a member of.  I made the file into a a box frame as shown in the picture below.
I used some pebbles that I purchased from Wilko  link a Ribba box frame link  that I purchased from Ikea and some bark that I retrieved from a log that we have for the stove.

If you would like to create your own project here is the link to the file that I have made freely available in FCM and SVG format.

I have left the words editable so you can just switch them out as needed.

Please do not sell my files directly but download and follow my blog and get your friends to do the same.

Happy crafting love from Beverleigh 10 xx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you I've been looking at something like this for a Christmas gift. Thanks for all your files and videos. I love them. Kind Regards Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete