Monday 2 September 2019

Waterfall card mechanism

By popular demand, I previewed the file on several Facebook groups of which I am a member to see if the file would be popular, the feedback indicated that there were lots of crafters interested in either creating the file or downloading it.
This is the card that I made using the file:

The file can be downloaded in FCM format here and SVG format here either of these will work on the scan and cut but if you have a cutter that can read SVG files then obviously that is the file that you need to download.
If you would like to watch the You Tube video on how to create the file then you will find the video here.
As always please do not sell my files but download them and tell your friends where they can find them.
Please leave comments below, I enjoy hearing from you.  Happy crafting love Beverleigh 10 xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beverleigh! This is a great project! I recently found you on YouTube and have learned a lot from your design tutorials. Like anything, you learn much more when you use the skills to actually MAKE something. You are so generous with your files but I am resisting downloading any of them because I want to learn to do it myself and I know with your guidance I can!

    As I get good enough to create my own files from scratch in Canvas I'd like to share them too. I am hoping you might tell me if you convert your .fcm files to .svg and what you use to do it? I'm not confident enough to share anything yet but I've gotten close to converting a hand folded item into an .fcm file and I would like to share that when it's ready. Thanks in advance and THANK YOU for sharing your talents with fellow crafters.

    Janet
    On YouTube, Facebook, Blogger and Instagram as SugarShine Designs

    ReplyDelete