Thursday 12 September 2019

hi there cupcake x

Hi crafty friends, been feeling the back to work blues after the summer holiday but it is nice to get back to normal as well.
I have some lovely students this year - but a lot of them I have 14 classes this year, that's a lot of students to keep track of.
I have been creating some shaped cards and wanted to share with you all how to make them.  You can follow the tutorial on how to create the file over on my You Tube channel here: 




I will also be making a video on how to make the screen time probably sometime over the coming weekend.
If you would like to download the file it is available for free in FCM format here and SVG format here.
I hope you enjoy the video and or the file.
Thanks for your continued support for my blog and my channel, please tell your friends where to find me.
Please do not sell my files but feel free to use them, just make sure if you use a font for the greeting it is copyright friendly if you intend to sell your makes.

Happy crafting love from Beverleigh 10 xx



3 comments:

  1. Thank you Beverleigh for you Precious Time x Iv'e followed you step by step to make Cupcake card for my Niece's 9th Birthday Jan 2021.
    From Alison D . UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beverleigh, I’ve only just found you by someone in a Facebook card group who recommended you. I love how helpful and genuine you are. I live in Australia, not far from Newcastle, NSW, but I’m originally from England and I’m going back in August to visit family and friends.
    How do I subscribe to your blog please?
    I have a scan n cut.
    Thank you for all the videos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing your creations! I just got a ScanNCut and watching your videos and crafting your creations has been so fun and I've learned so much! I'm definitely going to be following you! Thanks again! From - Kelly S. USA

    ReplyDelete