Saturday 14 September 2019

Little girls believe in unicorns ....

I was just playing around with some ideas for a birthday card for my little niece.  This unicorn trend does not seem to be dissipating so I decided to go down this road lol.
This is how the file turned out, it includes a base card matting layer and separate paper piece items, the grey part below is perfectly sized to make an insert if you feel inclined.




Whats a unicorn without a rainbow, I hear you cry!!  Just to give you options for your cards I have included a rainbow and a couple of clouds so you could use the head only and make a regular shape card. As a special bonus I have a unicorn silhouette for you too.

I hope that you enjoy this freebie and as a thank you could I encourage you to follow my blog, although there certainly is no necessity for you to do so. your can download the files here in FCM format and here in SVG format
I think the files came out great and the little girls in your life will love them.
If you are interested in knowing how to make the file please leave comments below.
Happy crafting love Beverleigh 10 x

No comments:

Post a Comment