Friday 2 August 2019

Instamatic camera card with surprise slider - selfies galore

Hi all my lovely crafty friends thanks for following my blog and telling your friends where to find me.
I have been working on this creation lately and I think that it came out super cute:




On my You tube channel I have uploaded a video that shows you how to make these files and as always you can download the file for free here in FCM format and here in SVG format.
I hope that you will enjoy making this card and its loads of fun.
If you want to know how to assemble the card then I have a You Tube video showing you how here.
You can also watch the file creation video here
As usual please do not sell any of my files in any format but feel free to download and make up projects, then do as you wish with them.
Please follow my blog and subscribe to my You Tube channel if you don't already do so as this encourages me that people are enjoying what I am creating.  Tell your crafty friends where to find me, Love, hugs and happy crafting Beverleigh 10 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment