Friday 16 August 2019

Light up it's Christmas!!!

Hi crafty friends this is a little bit different for me in that I didn't use the scan n cut at all to make this card.
What I did do was create a card that has a light up element in it.  I use a most effective way to do this as I think that the Chibitronics are very expensive as are the tattered lace bright lights.
I will link to the supplies I used so you will know what you need to get if you felt like giving this a try!



In the video below you can see the card lighting up:


 

I think that these cards are loads of fun!!
The supplies you need can create 20 cards for less than £9 hese are the link to the circuit supplies needed:

LED  for 100

Batteries for 20

Copper tape  1 30m roll

You will have plenty of LEDs and copper tape left so you would just need more batteries if you want to make more.

As you can see Chibitronics only give you enough to make one project, or £10.

Unfortunately, at this time I cannot find any Bright Heart lights for sale.

If you want to follow along then check out my You Tube tutorial here

No comments:

Post a Comment