Monday 22 July 2019

Peek a boo lift the flap style!!

Hi loads of fun with this one, brilliant for the boys in our lives!!
I'm still having daily dressings/treatment and I am healing its just going to be. along slow process.
At least schools out for the summer now, so I have more time for craft.
Take a look at the the two cards that I have created with this file here:


Flap closed


Flap open



I created the file using Canvas Workspace downloadable version.

This is what the file looked like in the software program:

You can download the SVG file here:  and the FCM file here:

Please do not download and sell my files but feel free to download and make projects yo your hearts content and its up to you what you do with them.

If you are interested in how to make the file then please head over to my You Tube channel here: where I take you through the process step by step.

This is not difficult to do and it does show you how how to achieve a partial cut.
Please remember to like, share and subscribe.


No comments:

Post a Comment