Friday 12 October 2018

The twist and pop special shaped interactive card.



Hi all my crafty friends I’ve been busy again in Crafty Chaos HQ making the cutting file: The twist and pop special shaped interactive card.
It’s not difficult to do as I take you through it step by step.  You will learn a lot about Canvas software if you follow this tutorial here

This is how the file turned out:



If you would like a free copy of the file you can download the FCM here and SVG here
Please do not distribute or sell my files as either a bundle or individually.
Direct your friends to download rather than copying.  Thanks! 😘

I will be releasing new videos soon, make sure you keep an eye out or better still set the bell icon to notify you when new videos are uploaded.
Bye for now and keep crafting! xx



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your cutting files and your step by step tutorials are great. I have been wanting to make thus type of card for a while but wasn't sure how to make it. Can't wait to try it now. Thanks again Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Yolanda, I'm glad you found it useful

    ReplyDelete