Tuesday 16 October 2018

Poker Card-though I have no idea how to play!

In this video I show you how I utilised the file created here
This has made an interesting file for the males in your life.
I will be uploading a copy of the file in total on my blog and I will add the second scor line that I forgot to do before I cut it out.

This is how the card turned out:



I show you how to make the doily file here
I hope you enjoy, give me a thumbs up and remember to leave comments and questions below.
If you are interested how to create a greeting then try this video here.
You can find the full download for the file FCM here and SVG here
Thanks for watching and I'll see you all soon.
Please don't sell my files individually or as a bundle, feel free to sell any projects that you make using the files and direct your crafty friends to my blog to download.
See you next time 
Beverleigh 10 xx

1 comment:

  1. hasil yang sangat bagus, ini merupakan artikel yang sangat hebat sekali dan tentu nya sangat bermanfaat bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi yang sangat penting untuk anda ketahui sampai sekarang ini, jangan lewat kan kesempatan dengan informasi yang sangat layak untuk tahun ini.


    http://vetiverhairspa.com/UserProfile/tabid/807/userId/195395/Default.aspx

    ReplyDelete