Sunday 21 October 2018

Creating a Digital Die

Hi everyone and a very Happy Sunday (no school tomorrow its half term - yay!).  I have just released a new video on You Tube, in this video I show you how to utilise a stencil dingbat font to create a fancy edged card, like a digital die! You can see the video by following this link: video here
This will show you a technique that can be used in many ways, following this tutorial you will learn loads of techniques ,  and what canvas workspace software is capable of.  Im not saying other programs might do the same job faster - but is shows what can be achieved.
This is how the file turned out:



You can download a copy of the file FCM here and SVG here
I hope that you enjoy watching the video if you have then please like, share and subscribe to my channel. 
I haven't forgotten the shark card - thats still in progress and should be released later this week so remember to look out for it.  
Until the remember Keep crafting!
Please don't sell my files individually or as a bundle, feel free to sell any projects that you make using the files and direct your crafty friends to my blog to download. 
Love Beverleigh 10   xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment