Tuesday 4 September 2018

Scan N Cut – How to Create a Custom Doily! free SVG download available



Hi all my crafty friends I’ve been busy again in Crafty Chaos HQ   making embellishment series video “The Custom Doily”.
I hope that you enjoy the tutorial on how to make the file and I think this will be useful for many of your crafty projects.
Here’s what the file looks like:



If you would like to follow the tutorial on how to create the file then head over to my You Tube Channel and watch here

If you would like a free copy of the file you can download the FCM here and SVG here
Please do not distribute or sell my files as either a bundle or individually.
Direct your friends to download rather than copying.  Thanks! 😘

I will be releasing new videos soon, make sure you keep an eye out or better still set the bell icon to notify you when new videos are uploaded.
Bye for now and keep crafting! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment