Sunday 2 September 2018

Day of the dead Sugar Skull – Viva la Vida free SVG download available




Hi all my crafty friends, Happy Sunday.  I'm feeling quite sad 😮😥😜 today as we are back to work tomorrow!  All good things come to an end I guess.
I’ve been busy again in Crafty Chaos HQ   making embellishment series video “Day of the Dead, Sugar Skull Embellishment and Shaped Card”.
I hope that you enjoy the tutorial on how to make the file and I think this will be useful for many of your crafty projects.
Here’s what the file looks like:


If you would like to follow the tutorial on how to create the file then head over to my You Tube Channel: here

If you would like a free copy of the file you can download the FCM here and SVG here
Please do not distribute or sell my files as either a bundle or individually.
Direct your friends to download rather than copying.  Thanks! 😘

I will be releasing new videos soon, make sure you keep an eye out or better still set the bell icon to notify you when new videos are uploaded.

I really must have an early night, it will be a struggle getting up in the morning LOL!
Bye for now and keep crafting! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment