Monday 24 September 2018

An accidental extra - witch crashing!

Hi just a quick freebie - I won't be making this one on my You Tube Channel and I won't be advertising it anywhere, its just for my blog followers.
Here is what the file looks like:


This will make a fun card showing the calamitous witch, crashing into a tree.

Feel free to download the file and use it in your projects, you will find the FCM here and the SVG here .
Please do not distribute my files, but direct your friends over to my blog to download it.  Please do not sell my files either individually or as a collection, but feel free to sell your projects made with my files - just be aware that some of the fonts that I have used in some of my files are free to use for personal use only.  

See you soon Beverleigh 10 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment