Monday 4 May 2020

By popular demand ..

Hi guys, 
I had a great response for my floral border aperture card when I previewed it on Facebook with a view to creating a video how to make it in Canvas workspace software.  So here it is you can link to the video how to create it here.

This is what the completed file looks like and I give you a couple of options how to design you your project.


I think that this turned out to be a really pretty design and the you customise your verse if you decide to make your own file.

If you don't feel you want to however you can download the file in FCM here and SVG format here.

Please leave your comments below.

Please do not sell my files either as a bundle or as individual files, but please direct your friends where to find me.

Have an amazing and productive day, and stay safe.

Love Beverleigh 10 xxx

4 comments:

  1. A lovely card Beverleigh as always x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nancy glad you like it. To be honest brother beyond does all the hard work lolxx��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beverleigh, just watched your video on this card. It's stunning. I've only had my CM900 a few months. You make it look so easy. Thanks as well for the free layouts. Mags xx

    ReplyDelete