Sunday 26 April 2020

Updated Noahs Ark

Hi crafty friends, I have updated the ark to include a new style hull, giving two choices.
I wanted the ark to be appeared to be made from planks of wood, in my original design I drew these on by hand and although they looked ok, I knew that that they could be better.  So I updated the file when I figured the easy way to do it.

This is the file now and you can see the difference of the two hulls.


As you can see the ark now has an alternative hull.
If you would like to download the revised file you can find it in FCM format here and SVG format here.
Happy Sunday, goodnight love Beverleigh 10. xx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Beverleigh, i cant wait to have a bash at this, your very kind in sharing your designs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just followed you making to Ark... I learnt SO MUCH Thank you Beverleigh xx
    I've Saved it to Scan n Cut & my computer 😉👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was from Me ...Alison D from U.K 4pm

    ReplyDelete