Tuesday 31 March 2020

Getting ready for Easter.

Hi crafty friends, I had a spare hour, so decided to share with you a card that I am planning to make for the young people in my life for Easter.



I intend to make the cards up so that they resemble baskets full of eggs, I will then include a couple of pounds and a cadburys cream egg or something similar, so as they don't end up with a load of Easter eggs.
I will use my basket weave embossing stencil to give the basket texture.  I will use a rainbow of colours for the eggs so that they are appealing to my younger audience.
I include the FCM file and SVG file here for your use.  I don't show how to make the stencil but I include here for you to download and use basket weave stencil.

I think they will come out super cute.
Please feel free to make as many projects as you want from my files but please do not sell the files as individuals or as a bundle.
I am into two weeks of lock down so I face up to another ten weeks of this.

I am feeling fine in. my self but still have a funny throat, though I'm not worried about it at this time, as this has been troubling me on and off since before Christmas.

I wish you all am amazing and productive day and I will see you all soon.

love from Beverleigh10 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment