Thursday 6 December 2018

Thanks!!


Hi crafty friends welcome to my attempt at designing a Thanks card for my Christmas presents, I had tremendously positive feedback about the photo that I showed so I went ahead and made the video, which you can link to HERE:

This is how the file turned out:



You can download the file here in SVG HERE: and FCM HERE:

Please do not sell my files individually or as part of a bundle, but feel free to make and sell as many projects as you like.  

That’s about it for now but Happy crafting! Love Beverleigh 10 XX

5 comments:

  1. Beverleigh I have just found your blog. Thank you for your generosity p, sharing your files. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also just found beverleigh been watching all her videos and her blog right now. She is a great teacher I have learnt a lot. I now know how to use tracing in canvas. Thank you beverleigh. X

    ReplyDelete