Sunday 9 December 2018

Family Time

Had a lovely weekend with my son Andrew who came down all the way from Newcastle, to go to the football with his dad and then he decided to stay over.
It was lovely spending some quality time with him.
It would have been lovely to Becca and my Grandson Jack too, but he had a lovely birthday party to go to.


I'm so excited for Christmas as they are all coming down this year and it will be the first time in seven years that my son was home for Christmas, its so hard living so far away from him.  
Hopefully we will be able to move closer in time.  It's a bit difficult at the minute as my husbands Steve's dad had been diagnosed with a Alzheimers.  We live close to them and because in the most Steve works from home, he's usually around to help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment