Monday 15 June 2020

Geometric backdrop for projects

This one is a lot of fun ad you could adapt to use different shapes.  If you want to learn how to do it then watch the video on my You Tube Channel here: 

This is what the file looks like:




and here are two projects that I have made using the file:



If you would like the file for free then you can download, then you can download the file here in SVG  and FCM here.

Hope that you will have fun with these.

As always please do not sell any of my files but feel free to download and make and sell your own projects.  I would just caution that some of the fonts and images that I use are free for personal use only, so you might want to double check before selling.

Please tell your friends where to find me and thanks for your continued support.

Happy crafting love from Beverleigh 10 xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment