Sunday 5 May 2019

Peekaboo card

Hi my crafty friends I have been working on this file for you all today.
Its nothing new and indeed can be achieved with a paper trimmer and a scoring board, but the wind part is hard to line up and get everything to work perfectly.
A friend of mine recently reminded me of this card without the aid of a Scan n Cut,  this is when o decide there had to be and easier way.
Once you have mastered the technique you can make the file any size and with any style of aperture that you choose.
Here is what the card look like from the front:




The FCM file needed to create the card can be found here:  and the SVG file can be found here:

If you would like to watch how the file was created then head over to my You Tube channel here:

Please do not sell my files individually or as part of a bundle but feel free to download and make as many as you like and direct your friends where to find them.
Happy Sunday Crafting Love from Beverleigh 10 xx


2 comments:

  1. Just caught this video on YouTube. Thank you! You are so thorough and instructions easy to understand. Would love a how to for putting the pieces together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will see what I can do in the new future - xx

    ReplyDelete