Saturday 2 February 2019

Newer users of Brother Canvas Workspace Lessons 5 and 6

In lesson 1 I show how to create a feather stencil using a free file located and Brough into the canvas software.

In lesson 2 I show you how to make your own digital stamp that your machine can draw and you can then colour in any medium.

I suggest that you draw either using an ultra-fine sharpie marker if your intention is to water colour or if you wish to use alcohol based pens such as Comics, Pro-markers or Spectrum Noir use the small brother pens in this case.  Then you will not encounter problems of your ins bleeding.

This is how the file turned out:


You can download your free copy of these files in SVG format here and FCM format here

I hope that you have making and playing with these files.
As always please do not sell my files either individually or as a package, but feel free to download and play and make.
Happy crafting everyone! Love Beverleigh 10 XX


No comments:

Post a Comment