Friday 1 February 2019

Lesson 3 and 4 for newer users of canvas workspace

This videos have been released on my You Tube Channel and you can find them at the following links 
Lesson 3 Here:
The video Shows you how to locate and download a free SVG/FCM file how to download it and then customise it, to make it your own.



and Lesson 4 Here:

This video shows you how to weld text and then how you can weld text to another shape for example see the photo below.  It also shows how you can cut a letter though the cardstock.


I hope that newer users to Brother Canvas workspace will find these lesson useful.
Thanks for watching - Love Beverleigh 10  XXXX

2 comments:

  1. My dear husband bought my Scan N Cut for our anniversary last year and I have just found your blog. As a retired teacher I can spot a great teacher when I see/hear one. You qualify as a terrific teacher. My sincere thanks for the detailed instructions. I have been working on the "Onesie Baby" card for two days now - learning several new functions I did not know existed - and am looking for the decorations that you mentioned were on the blog. I have no idea how to find them. Your help would be appreciated.
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember what I meant now Linda, Lol

    ReplyDelete