Friday 1 February 2019

Last Valentine for this year

I have just created a digital stamp in canvas workspace this enables you to draw the file and greeting and colour it in a medium of you channel.  It also will cut it out of a piece of paper so that out fits perfectly on a 5" x 7" card base.  You could also scan a 5" x 7" card blank in and get the scan n cut to draw out the file.
You can watch the video over on my You Tube Channel here:

This is how the card came out:


You can download the file in FCM Here: and SVG Here:

I hope you enjoy these files and I look forward to seeing you makes.

Please do not sell my files individually or as part of a bundle but feel free to download and make as many as you like and direct your friends where to find them.
Happy Crafting Love from Beverleigh 10 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment