Saturday 16 May 2020

You spin me right round .....

Hi all my crafty friends by popular request I have created a video on the record player file for you.  Video link to my video 
This is a collaboration video with Sandra over at Create in Spain.  You can find her video here:

This is how the record player file turned out:
and this is a picture of the cards that I have made using the file:



I had loads off fun with this file and I hope that you will too.
If you would like to learn how to create the file then you can watch my video here:

If you don't have the time then you can download your free copy of the file here in FCM format and here SVG format.

As I always ask please do not sell my files but direct your friends here where they can download them free of charge.

Have a lovely crafty day, love from Beverleigh 10 xx.

1 comment:

  1. Beverleigh, just saw your LP happy birthday card. It's marvellous. Thanks Mags

    ReplyDelete