Friday 24 January 2020

Missing you all

Hi all as you probably know if you follow me on You Tube, prior to Christmas I had a nasty virus that kept affecting my voice.
When I was well enough I was so behind with my Christmas prep that I just didn’t get the time.
I was then really busy over the festive season.
When I got back to school in the new year, I was shattered for the first couple of weeks and I was just feeling more like returning, then I go and have a nasty fall and injure my already dodgy hip (I’m currently waiting for replacement surgery)
So I was struggling all week to stay at work and not let the kids or my school down.
Please be sure that I will be back ASAP, hopefully with some valentine and Mother’s Day projects in the near future.
Love to you all and please stick with me
Love
Beverleigh10 xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bev I have missed you but I hope you are healing nicely and I look forward to your next YouTube lesson you have taught me so much all the best Dianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had been worrying. Sending prayers your way. I'll be here whenever you are able to get back to us..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or maybe you're simply curious about how to start looking for that long-lost friend? Here are 7 tips for finding people that you or your fictional character can use. missing children

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smiles are supposed to last a lifetime. The smile displays excitement and enhances beauty. It is hard to smile comfortably with missing teeth. private investigator san diego

    ReplyDelete