Friday 25 October 2019

It's that time again!!!!

Hi all my crafty friends this is the start of my new Christmas series,  1st day of Christmas.  I am trying to get these done earlier this year so that you will have time to make the files and use them in some of your Christmas projects.
This is how the file came out:


And this is it made up into cards (the tags will be the second day)




As always here is the link to the free file in FCM format and SVG format.  Please do not sell my files but feel free to download them and use them in your projects.  I wanted to try some untraditional colours and I like the way the way they turned out, of course you can do them in any colour that you choose.

If you would like to have a go at making the file for yourself then here in the link to the You Tube instructional video.

I hope that you will enjoy this years 12 days of Christmas and find the files useful.  Happy crafting love Beverleigh10 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment